What is CDB Oil?
The oil obtained from Cannabidiol (A non-psychoactive drug) which is obtained from cannabis plants (Cannabis sativa, and cannabis indica) is Cannabidiol oil. CBD oil contains 40 percent extract of Cannabis fan and is induced to reduce anxiety.
Benefits of Cannabidiol Oil
- Helps in relieving pain and mental disorders.
- Can help improve certain cancer treatments’ side effects like nausea and pain.
- Helpful for heart health like reducing blood pressure.
Why CBD oil is used for Anxiety?
CBD oil for anxiety can be a good remedy for treating anxiety disorders though it needs more proof CBD oil has shown many promising effects for Anxiety for example a study suggests that when CBD oil was used by some people 90 minutes before speaking on stage they felt less anxiety, CBD oil is often used to treat insomnia and other post-traumatic stress disorder (a type of anxiety) safely. A study was proposed that CBD oil may be effective against reducing PTSD and other related symptoms including nightmares.
A new study is going on which is expected to complete in late 2022 this year that is effectiveness of CBD (150-300)g per day for 12 weeks for Anxiety-related disorders.
How does CBD oil used for Anxiety?
CBD oil or cannabidiol first affects the brain. However, the exact reasons for its effects have not been disclosed. Cannabidiol works by blocking the breakdown of brain chemicals that affect mood, pain, and mental function.
How To use CBD oil for Anxiety?
CBD oil can be used in many ways, such as in capsule form, as an external, in the form of cream, spray, or paste. Depending on the type of results you want, you can choose any of these methods of using CBD oil. The dosage and frequency of taking it will also depend on the concentration of CBD in that product. Prescribe to your dermatologist about which CBD oil product is best for you.
Substandard effects of CBD Oil
Though many studies show good effects of CBD oil for Anxiety but:
- CBD can dissolve with other medicines and affect the activity of those medicines.
- It can cause liver injury.
- It can also cause loss of appetite and diarrhea.
- It also causes mood swings, excitement, irritability, etc.
- Studies in animals show that CBD also affects male fertility.
- When CBD is taken with alcohol the activity of the brain slows down.
- Many are allergic to cannabidiol. CBD allergies can cause skin rashes, itching, burning, and anaphylaxis. CBD can interact with other medicines and affect the activity of those medicines.
CBD oil is obtained from cannabis plants and may be beneficial for treating pain and mental disorder but may have many bad effects, it can be used by many methods like smoking, capsule, edibles, etc. CBD oil for Anxiety and related traumatic disorders can be treated but you must prescribe a doctor.